Other Services

So you looked at my website and wondered, "does Mike provide any services other than families and kids sessions"?

The answer is yes!

I have done engagement sessions, business portraits, and other special assignments. However, at this time I do not do weddings.

I am often asked if I do Senior Portraits sessions. Although it is not heavily marketed on my website I do offer Senior sessions. Each Senior is different and I like tailor each session to that particular person. For that reason, don't hesitate to call or email me for additional information and pricing if you would like me to create memorable Senior portraits for your son or daughter.

So if you need something special that is not advertised on my website please contact me and I will be happy to discuss the possibilities.

Post a Comment

Mike Orton Photography

Copyright Notice

All images and content on this site are property of Mike Orton unless noted otherwise. Please do not download, reproduce or redistribute images in any way.

You may contact me at:
mikeorton@mchsi.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP