An Early Fall Country Drive

One of my favorite times of the year is the fall. I do quite a bit of family portraits in the fall, but when I get some spare time I like to drive around in the country to see what I can photograph. My other hobby, cycling, plays into this as well. When I am out riding my bike I see things I wouldn't see driving in a car. If I see something while riding I usually try to go back with my camera and photograph it.

Here are a few images I captured the other day. The leaves are turning, harvest has started, the days are getting shorter, and the air is cooler. What's not to like about this time of year?





















Post a Comment

Mike Orton Photography

Copyright Notice

All images and content on this site are property of Mike Orton unless noted otherwise. Please do not download, reproduce or redistribute images in any way.

You may contact me at:
mikeorton@mchsi.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP